Duplicator 7 v1.4
The Duplicator 7 v1.4 is a professional grade Digital Light Processing (DLP) 3D printer. DLP technology uses a UV light projector to flash a single image of one layer of the model's slice profile onto the printer's build plate. Once this UV light projector cures the current layer the printer raises the platform to continue the process until all of the model's layers are complete. Being able to print an entire layer at once with very few moving parts allows for swifter and more accurate modelling. DLP is a major progressive development in 3D printing as it eliminates many of the annoying irregularities associated with older FDM 3D printers.
The latest Duplicator 7 v1.4 is made of industrial strength sheet metal and high quality CNC'd billet metal components. It has a build area of 120mm x 68mm x 200mm allowing you to build larger models or produce multiple prints faster. The quality of the prints produced by this version is close to flawless, and shows precision and reliability every time. The D7 has a resolution capability of up to .025mm (HD 25 µm) and works with a variety of off-the-shelf resins.
Comes out of the box with everything needed to get printing! Includes 250ml bottle of resin of random colour. We do also sell 1L genuine Wanhao resin if required.
- Layer Capability: 0.025mm (HD 25 µm)
- Max Print Speed: 35mm/hour
- Build Envelope: 120mm x 68mm x 200mm
- Build Surface: Wanhao Proprietary Surface (+/- 0.03mm Flat Tolerance)
- Printer Frame Size: 200mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 430mm (H)
- Light Wavelength: 405 nm
- LCD Pixel Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Z-Axis Endstop Switch: Optical Endstop Sensor
- Cooling: 60mm Electronics Cooling Fan
- Compatible Software: Creation Workshop (Wanhao Edition)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: USB Tethered
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
The newest v1.4 version of the Duplicator 7 EXCLUSIVE UPDATES include:
- UV projector cables are soldered directly to the LED projector body.
- Tabs have cut-off UV projector to keep the printer from shorting.
- Power button has moved to the back of the printer.
- Changed Delrin Z Nut (plastic) to a brass anti-backlash nut for more precise movement.
- UV projector cooling fan (60mm) and heat sink size have been increased for improved cooling.
- 60mm cooling fan added to the side to ensure the mainboard is cooled and the case is ventilated.
- New molded reflector has more reflection and fewer scratches.
- New internal 70W Power Supply.
- Z-axis coupler has been changed to a better clamping style rather than using setscrews to secure the threaded rod.
- Vents have been added to the back of the printer for better airflow.
- Build plate is now machined for +-0.03mm tolerance to ensure flatness.